Wednesday 24 February 2010

My 3 ideas for film openings & Initial pitch. Also my final idea. (Reworked)

1. My first idea and the one I pitched is where a man is at work on the computer, then some red letters appear on the screen saying, 'I am at your home'. The man knows his sister is at home, so trys to ring her, but there is no answer because she is upstairs listening to music, but what you do see is a black glove clicking the phone off, and also in this scene there is a rack of knifes, with one missing. He rushes home and then the person in the home kills the man, then there is a sudden end.

2. My second idea is where a mad scientist is going to operate on a body, but the body is alive and strangles him and walks off.  This idea will not work because we need adult actors in a labratory.

3. My third idea is where a boy is seeing a vision of a ghostly image of himself is a set location, and keeps seeing it, so decides to go to this place to see if it is real, when he gets there he cannot see anything, but then it suddenly appears.

My final idea is where a blonde busty girl is in a forrest on her own, with signifiers that someone is watching her. She has gone to meet a friend but can't find him, so tries to ring him. When he realises that somebody has grabbed the girl, he runs after, only to find the stalker dead, and the girl is a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment